Make sure to come back on Wednesday for my Share the Wealth Link Party, it's open until Sunday each week!
Margherita Pita Pizzas
1 Flat Pita (Medium or Large) (Or homemade/pre-made Crust)
1Tbsp. Olive Oil
1Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Mix
1 Pressed Garlic Clove
Sprinkle of Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
3 Small to Medium Sliced Roma Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine olive oil with Italian seasoning mix, balsamic vinegar, and pressed garlic clove.
3. Brush one side of pita rounds with oil mixture, then add a sprinkle of coarse salt.
4. Top pita round with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
6. Sprinkle with basil.
7. Cut and let your family/friends devour!