I have been using this recipe for years. It is a fairly easy, and absolutely delicious recipe that makes an impression!
Make sure to come back on Wednesday for my Share the Wealth Link Party, it's open until Sunday each week!
Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls
2 cups part skim ricotta cheese
1 ¼ cup mozzarella part skim cheese, shredded
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
2 cups shredded baked chicken breasts
8 cooked lasagna noodles
1 ½ cup tomato sauce (My family likes a lot of sauce, so we use about 2 1/2 cups.)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix first 8 ingredients, reserving ¼ cup of mozzarella for baking.
3. Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on counter top. Lay noodles flat on top of the plastic
wrap, top each noodle with a layer of ricotta mixture and ¼ cup chicken.
4. Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
5. Fill the bottom of a baking dish with ½ cup of tomato sauce.
6. Lay rolls seam-side down, cover with remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.